When you need to go in a new direction, we'll manage!
On-time, on-budget delivery of complex, time constrained and high value projects.
Highly regarded for enabling M&A, integration and divestment opportunities through rapid planning and delivery.
Working experience across a broad range of business environments, i.e. Banking, Finance, Logistics, Waste.
PMO PRO BACKGROUND
PMO Pro has quickly obtained multiple ASX top 200 clients and partnered with a US based multinational software provider.
We continue to work with multiple new clients in Managing Change.
PMO Pro has a proven track record delivering critical outcomes for large and small organizations across industries and domains. 100% of our clients are reference sites.
Our Core services include:
Program Delivery – We deliver complex and challenging Agile, Traditional and Hybrid programs.We work with our clients to understand their unique organisational and program characteristics. These inform how we design our delivery approach to deliver to their benefits statement. The majority of our Consultants have scaled agile (SAFe) expertise and have delivered high value programs across the world.
PMO Services – We provide PMO establishment and management, PMO analyst and scheduling services, and tools for some of the largest and fastest growing organisations in Australia.
Delivery Consulting – We provide delivery capability uplift, sponsor and project manager training, portfolio and program reviews to assist our clients improve their program delivery.
FUNCTIONS OF A PMO
The key elements of a successful PMO must include:
1. Schedule Management & Project Integration–Set up and maintenance of schedules including critical paths, dependencies and milestones. Maintenance and reporting of Integration and dependencies with other programs/projects.
2. Governance & Reporting –Create a governance structure to support the project. Prepare reports and dashboards for the enterprise leadership to assist in critical decision making. Facilitate governance bodies for the portfolio and large programs across the division.
3. Scope Management–Set up and management of the change management process and the change register.
4. Risk & Issues Management –Set up and management of risk and issues registers.
5. Quality Management –Ensure program / project adherence to standards and agreed methodology. Provide delivery assurance and internal reviews.
6. Financial & Resource Management –Provide program/project estimating, cost baselines, cost control and earned value analysis. Management of budgets and timesheets.
7. Project Administration and Procurement –Ensure project is managed efficiently throughout the project lifecycle. Maintain assumption and decision registers. Manage contracts for and manage general procurement.
8. Benefits Monitoring –Maintain a view of the overall financial and non financial benefits and monitor realisation.
PMO AS A SERVICE
Given the changing landscape of todays society many clients are beginning to look to PMO as a service.
What is PMO as a Service?
It is a fit for purpose scalable program/project management Office that will provide governance and deliver the right tools to meet your organisational needs.
It is delivered to agreed performance indicators and customers requirements and ensuring that:
- The agreed scope is delivered for each project
- All financials are within the project’s budget
- Deliverables meet the quality requirements of the project with the agreed workforce
- The project is delivered to the Client’s satisfaction, and at the agreed cost
- It is managed by highly experienced professionals providing:
- End-to-end project support and
- Access to subject matter experts for portfolio, program and project management
Why use a PMO as a service?
Scalability –Additional resources can be sourced as and when required.
Continuity –Resources can be sourced from our pool to cover sickness and leave.
Measurable –Service Level Agreement based approach provides metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the PMO.
Consistency –Costs are agreed up front –no surprises.
The approach used is the same across the organisation improving senior management visibility and enabling better comparison of project performance.A single source of truth that provides consistent quality for all projects.
Flexibility –PMO Services can be engaged, disengaged or changed rapidly.
Focus–PMO resource recruiting, management, utilisation, training etc. is no longer a client responsibility leaving the business to focus on its core activities.
Shared Risk –KPIs tied to SLAs linked to Service Credits ensure “skin in the game”.
Simplicity –Utilise existing best practice Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) framework, processes and templates (as required).
Best practice –Project management governance framework.
Accuracy –Allowing for earlier intervention and rectification of project issues to increase on time, on budget project performance.
PMO Pro realise the importance of giving back to the community and have committed to helping the most vulnerable in society. As a result they created the not-for-profit Movers Against Domestic Violence Ltd (“Movers”) in 2016 that is committed to helping 50,000 people escape domestic violence over the next 10 years.
Vision By 2030 we will have saved 50,000 families
Purpose We exist to break the cycle of abuse so every person can live safely
Mission To remove all tangible barriers to provide access to a safe and sustainable escape
To learn more visit www.movers.org.au